Hopewell Chemical FCU offers several types of Savings accounts to help you meet your financial goals.
A Share Savings account has a $5.00 minimum balance and establishes your membership with Hopewell Chemical FCU. This is your one share of the credit union and enables you to take advantage of our other services.
VUTMA (Virginia Uniform Transfer to Minors)
A VUTMA account allows an adult to open an account for the benefit of a minor. This allows the adult to set up a savings plans for the child’s future expenses. The adult maintains control of the account until the specified age.
A Share Certificate is a term deposit that allows the member to earn a higher dividend rate.
A club account is a sub-account on your account number that allows the member to separate funds earmarked for a special expense. Club accounts can be used for holiday saving, making monthly loan payments, or saving for periodic expenses like taxes or insurance.
We offer accounts for member owned businesses.
Hopewell Chemical FCU offers many services and benefits for our members.
- ATM Services (Cirrus, Exchange & VISA)
- There is an ATM accessible 24 hours a day at the Main Branch.
- Culiance.com – Find fee free ATMs in your area. You can also use their CU24 app on your Smartphone.
- Payroll Deduction
- ART (Audio Response Teller) – Call for your account information any time of day. 1-800-259-0761
- Drive-Thru Service (for members only)
- Night Deposit Available
- Membership for your family members
- Home Banking