Who Can Become a Member?
To join Hopewell Chemical FCU, you must be eligible for membership. You may be eligible if you are an immediate family or household member of an existing member with an active account.
Our Select Employer Groups are:
- AdvanSix, Inc. – Hopewell, Virginia 23860
- Ashland, Inc. – Hopewell, Virginia 23860
- Caudle-Hyatt, Inc. – Hopewell, Virginia 23860
- ChemTrade Chemicals US – Hopewell, Virginia 23860
- DuPont Teijin Films US – Chester, VA 23836
- Green Plains, Inc. – Hopewell, Virginia 23860
- Harlan Construction Company, Inc. – Hopewell, Virginia 23860
- IBEW Local 666 – Sandston, Virginia 23150
- Insulation Specialties, Inc. – Hopewell, Virginia 23860
- Packaging Corporation of America – Richmond, Virginia 23234
- NAPA Powers Auto Parts, Inc. – Petersburg, Virginia 23803
- Quality Specialties, Inc. – Hopewell, Virginia 23860
- Schenker, Inc. – Chester, Virginai 23836
- Stamptech, Inc. – Chester, Virginia 23836
- Tindall Corporation, Inc. – Petersburg, Virginia 23803
- Turner Specialties Services, Inc. – Hopewell, Virginia 23860
- Univar USA, Inc. – Chester, Virginia 23836
Also eligible for membership:
- Persons retired as a pensioner or annuitant from the above employer groups and their immediate family.
- Spouses of persons who deceased while within field of membership.
How Do I Open an Account?
To open an account, please visit our Main Office at 702 Elm Street, Hopewell, VA 23860. There are Member Service Representatives at our main branch that will make opening an account a simple and pleasant experience.
Once you finalize your account with the $5.00 minimum deposit, you will be eligible for all the other privileges of membership.
To open an account you must bring:
- Original Social Security Card
- A Valid U.S. Driver's License or Government Issued Identification Card (to comply with the USA Patriot Act). Please note: if the address on your ID is not current or has a PO Box, you will need to bring proof of your current physical address dated within 30 days.
- Proof of employment if you are an employee of a Select Employer Group (current paystub or your employer issued ID/badge). If you’re eligible through an immediate family or household member, the member must contact the credit union prior to your visit, or accompany you to sponsor you for membership.
- Minimum $5.00 deposit (Cash or Check)